Saturday, 3 December 2011

UKIP Clearly Show they are unfit for responsible authority

UKIP Clearly Show they are unfit for responsible authority

Today 12:29 AM #95
Steve Morson
Steve Morson is offline
Member Steve Morson is a bit popular

Join Date
Nov 2007
Wonderful Worcestershire

Default If you say so, Walter.

Some history. This thread started off asking if Steve Allison “defected” from UKIP to a local party. I was the 2nd poster, as I had experience while a UKIP regional and branch committee member. And that’s about as long as it lasted, because the BDF and Facebook lurker, John Ison, posted some utterly brainless bilge in message no. 3 resurrecting the Nikki Sinclaire issue. Then? Then, the Captain Tory / Ison acolytes start spewing out the most egregious brainrot even I‘ve ever seen; if only they knew. Well, now they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Solihull UKIP View Post
...However I dorecall an older gentleman at a General Election hustings in Solihull 2010
state that John's stance and comments on the Euro were "alluring"....
See, that gets blown out of the water straight away! What you know about politics in general, John, could fit on the back of a stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Solihull UKIP View Post
Steve Morson. I don' t know you, are you adult or juvenile. After reading
your inane drivel, I suggest you go to your front door, open it, go out and
get a life.
John, you know perfectly well who I am. I have a life, and it’s OK. Part of that life is occasionally taking part in (hopefully) adult debate on politics, given my activities for the last 5 years, and my avowedly passionate anti-EU outlook. Mind you, I’m finding it less and less in this group, unsurprisingly. Life? It could be better, I could still be employed by Mike Nattrass MEP, but you rather put paid to that, didn’t you? The poisoning phone calls, the “barrage of poisonous text messages“ (MN’s words), the lies, the attempt to stab me in the back when I was joining Lord Pearson for the first regional committee chairmen’s lunch in the House of Lords, the lies to Nikki Sinclaire about my lunch appointment with Simon Williams, all contributing to completely destroying my relationship with my employer. I haven’t worked since; tricky at 54. But this precipitated my question to Mjolnir earlier this evening which received an unexpectedly sarcastic reply – as I’ve never met him - along the same line of insult you’ve used above. And the 2 posts only an only an hour apart! How interesting! – have you two been talking?

As noted previously on this forum, we were “good friends” as your supporters like to point out. That was certainly the way I regarded you. It is therefore all the more unfathomable, and so far unanswered, as to why all the above was going on, during that time. Mike N admitted that this was what had happened, to my face, last January after we’d been for a splendid lunch. He was bitterly regretful, and recognised it as an attempt by you to “cut my throat, in the hope of taking my job”. Unquote.

You denied that it was to clear me out of the way of the 2014 MEP list (about which I was indifferent), and there were no conflicting business interests, so I asked you if it was “personal”. Deathly silence on the phone! My query with Mjolnir was meant to help establish whether 1) You ‘d taken this course of action ,stabbing me in the back on the orders of Nigel (as with the whole Nikki Sinclaire episode) or whether you did it at the behest of Paul Nuttall, while taking his coin. After all, you played a great part in sabotaging Simon Williams employment with Nikki, then Jill Seymour’s – a vicious poisoning campaign that you conducted against one of the most universally popular people in the party. Then to blame her for leaking those e-mails to GL-W, when you know you passed them to MN and “1 or 2 other people!” As I say, could be 20 or 30, knowing you. I remember that text message you sent to Mike “…and half of UKIP ”. You’re a vicious, back-stabbing, blackmailing piece of sewage with pathological levels of mendacity – hasn’t politics had enough of that?

No wonder you refused to help me in 2 important local elections, and instead went to Oldham twice – when you were “broke” - I wasn’t offering to pay you. An unprincipled, recto-lingualistic hireling, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Solihull UKIP View Post

However before you get your coat it is interesting to note that
you have left UKIP twice and have famously said "If Malcolm Pearson and Paul
Nuttall don't resign then I WILL!!" Wow who do you think you are?

Well, as has been explained to you 4 or 5 times now, I joined UKIP once, and left UKIP once, after 5 years of hard work and dedication. This will be confirmed by UKIP Head Office. I said, during the post 2010 general election meeting of the WMRC – the last I chaired – that I felt that Malcolm Pearson should go. This wasn’t just because of the disastrous result, but because he’d gone out ‘shilling’ for candidates of other parties, not in 3 constituencies as assumed by the committee, but 15 – to their shock, and an appalling, crucial live TV interview with Jon Sopel. I also knew what the reaction in the region would be.

I wanted Paul Nuttall to go because he was utterly useless. This was when he was party chairman, and I was WMRC chairman. Utterly pathetic. During the time of the garbage you were stirring up against Nikki Sinclaire, I tried to contact him 24 times with phone calls, voice mails and text messages. Not a single reply. However, he was in daily contact with you, and doubtless part of the plan to subvert the regional committee by ’going renegade’ with the West Midlands county, and that foolish 9-point plan you tried to keep from the regional committee. What were you playing at? The reason it got nowhere was because you’d attempted to circumvent me and half the committee; a structure in which Malcolm had great faith. (Interestingly, you attended those West Mids County committee meetings, but now claim to be part of Warwickshire!) Sounds like made-up-as-we-go-along bollox to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Solihull UKIP View Post

Finally it is clear that you have no issues commenting on John's personal life on this
forum. I therefore assume that you will not have a problem if John or others
commented on your personal life on this forum? *After all it appears that
YOUR personal issues were the cause of the rift between John and you. It is
clear that you don't take rejection easily.
If you’re not John Ison, why are you so bothered about it? I only comment or augment where it conflicts with anything posted, and I’ve posted nothing personal, as such. When you say “others”, in your thinly disguised attempt at embarrassment and / or further blackmail, you need to tread rather carefully. All I will say is this: I’m not married. And if people are interested in a report of, say, a boxing match, they generally will want to know who threw the first punch. That dictionary was important, and then it became urgent. Now, it’s critical! Wrong word again – not rejection – the only rejection I’ve suffered being that of a request for an apology for libelling me. I’ve suffered no rejection. What I have suffered is betrayal; constant, sustained, pathologically vicious, disturbed, betrayal.

I felt as though I had the right to feel aggrieved; my e-mail to you of 9th Sept 2010 will refer. I’ve not even been that generous with my lifelong friends, over nearly four decades, and yet you’d just been “to Cheshire“, two days earlier.

When you agreed to meet for a lunchtime drink last August, I was hoping it was because you were man enough to apologise, but no. I was rather foolish to expect an apology from you - anyone would be. Apart from recording the entire conversation on your iPhone (did you think I wouldn’t notice?), when we parted outside, you said you wanted to “recapture the old days”. Some chance. As each month goes by, I find out more and more, none of it any good.

Hope you can keep track of all these alter ego’s you’re creating. It's cancers like you that make UKIP into EUKIP. What is it you've destroyed, 5 branches now?

Last edited by Steve Morson; Today at 12:33 AM. Reason: Hyperlink added

. .
 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
Reclaim YOUR Future 
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate) .
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01594 - 528 337
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar
< Also:
Details & Links:  
General Stuff:  
Health Blog.:  

 Please Be Sure To .Follow Greg_LW on Twitter. Re-TWEET my Twitterings
& Publicise My Blogs 

To Spread The Facts World Wide of OUR-ENEMY-WITHIN & To Leave-The-EU   

Enhanced by Zemanta

Monday, 23 May 2011

23-May-2011 - John ISON Does Seem To Exploit His Friends

 23-May-2011 - John ISON Does Seem To Exploit His Friends
& Defecate on His Own Doorstep With Alacrity.

Clearly on the evidence put forward John Ison is a truely repugnant little creep and it seems from his abject failure in the election and that he is under police investigation for his dishonesty we are assured public opinion supports the evidence!

QUOTE From A Public Forum:
...Steve - why would you think I'm not speaking to you? Its hard to pin you down due to your intermittent visits to this wee forum so pls don't assume I am giving you a cold shoulder. Bar-tender, a pint of Landlord for my fellow UKIPper Mr Morson if you please.

Seriously Steve, I mention Ison purely as an example for young Richard to remember when moderating perceived libels as I don't wish for Richard to appear partisan or inconsistent. I still don't know enough about Ison to judge him - they way he is spoken about, you would think he was Keyser Soze
Tip-top, old bean, I raise said glass of Timothy Taylor's Landlord to the hearty fellow, well met, and your health! ('Chink', sip.) I'm detemined that you should try Wye Valley HPA - on me - but of course, unilaterally-declared anonymity dictates it shall not be so. A shame, as it's rewardingly refreshing, fruity, and full of character with a throughly pleasing aftertaste. Just like meself

Normally, I get a directed comment from you in rebuttal, but hadn't had one for a while, so I assumed the worst. At times, I can be somewhat acidic, but I hope that my discussions are never so heated - among civilised people - that they cause offence.

But I keep to my original points, and of course the abiding offer already quoted. I will tread carefully while people are considering a legal strategy to redress my grievance. I wish they'd plan it a bit quicker (more cheaply!), but I really wish I didn't have to do it at all! Pride is such a terrible thing, and could prove ruinous. For him.

In this case, Keyser Soze is an absolutely fascinating parallel, from one of my all-time favourite films. (Your avatar is from my joint favourite, Twelve Angry Men, and the debut directorship of Sidney Lumet (may he RIP.))

I think Keyser Soze must be your favourite person's idol! He inveigled his way into people's trust and esteem, by using an alter ego, with the determined goal of causing their ultimate demise (Soze / Ison - take your pick). In my case seemingly becoming a good friend, in another (of an MEP) becoming a trusted employee. And what happened?

From almost day 1, both of us were betrayed with a viciousness and ruthlessness that can only be described as pathalogically cruel. Why? To eliminate competition for the 2014 MEP list? That's the only theory in this region among many people. I refer the honorable gentleman to my previous thread:-
Relative to an item Originally Posted by Steve Morson
...I have been the victim of an extremely nasty and totally unnecessary smear campaign recently, but of course, as a lowly branch chairman, it is of no consequence to the masses.

What is most staggering is that there was no conceivable, rational need or purpose for it; what is most puzzling is "why" it was done. That and - I suppose - the fact that its source is a member of the party's disciplinary committee. The choice of smear 'type' was also curious; it leaves one to ponder whether some of the more 'unsavoury' accusations made against the party have a foundation in truth. I will yield more by PM for those prepared to reveal their true identity under solemn promise - I will give my WORD - of utter secrecy.
To Continue:
Otherwise, why would someone with a 'law degree' be under investigation by the police for allegedly entering the office of a former employer and removing confidential documentation, in addition to many other allegations?

Why would that same person (a "good friend", remember?) spread a lie about me - that I am gay - to a "...wide but selective list of people...", including Greg Lance-Watkins?

Yes, that was one of the slurs I mentioned; hence (partly) my current course of action.

In order to keep my solicitor's blood pressure at a reasonable level, I'll say no more.

With great respect, when you reply to my posts it's almost as if you haven't absorbed them. My point was, it would be incredibly difficult for anyone to post anything that could be deemed libelous about this character, as by the nature of the beast shall he be known.

Richard is spot-on in post #55.

It is a complete non sequitur that you'd be concerned about a source of GL-W's. It's not logical, Captain.
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62

Saturday, 21 May 2011

21-May-2011 - John ISON IS CLEARLY NO FRIEND of Steve MORSON's!!

 21-May-2011 - John ISON IS CLEARLY NO FRIEND of Steve MORSON's!!

some interesting points raised on Anthony Butcher's UKIP controlled Forum by One time Branch Chairman, PPC for UKIP and if I recall correctly West Midlands UKIP Committee activist Steve Morson - who clearly seems not to trust, or hold in other than contempt John Ison - I view seemingly held by virtually everyone who purports to know him.

Save of course the utterly discredited Skeptyk with his cowardly anonymity from behind which he has been shown to be a liar, a low life and no more than a collective for scum amongst the parasites seeking personal gain in UKIP. Little more than a smear campaign group who seek out or invent any foul fantasy to shore up their dishonest presentation to suit their need, with no concern for veracity or context.

Steve Morson would seem to at least try to present accurately even if I may personally take issue with some of hic conclusions - there being no gratuitous malice in them though at fault on occasion!
Richard Allen: As Skeptyk doesn’t speak to me these days, Richard, this is for your benefit mainly.

So here we go again, just as we’re having a nice time with lots of juicy stuff to talk about, nothing to do with delusional backstabbers, look at what name gets resurrected! As a comfort, I assure you I will not allow a single false word to appear about “Mr.” Ison. This applies here on the BDF, or anywhere else, Chepstow Sage also be warned! If I see a false word appearing anywhere, I will alert the forum / blog mod or admin to the correct facts, being an unparalleled expert on the subject (judging by the severity and number of “wounds”, anyway). There.

As for libel, well as I’m currently experiencing, it involves - as I suspected – eye-watering sums of money, but I have found a very accomplished specialist solicitor at actually very reasonable rates and based ‘up the road’ in central Birmingham, and of course a pro bono lawyer. So with that, a barrage of evidence that satisfies him and offers of help, I’m set 'Fair'! And, it’s an adventure! I’ll keep you updated, even if anything happens in the meantime to arrest my course of action.

But I have to say, Richard, that I would have thought Skeppy would be aware that some people live their lives – shall we say….differently - and have ‘alternative’ mores, scruples and values. They behave in a way that is as repulsive as it is morally bankrupt to many right-thinking people, and so virtually no-one could print anything about them that was sufficiently injurious to warrant libel proceedings. Therefore when seemingly disconnected but intelligent people leap to their defence over utter trivia they end up looking like irredeemable fools. For the curious, my offer still stands:-

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Morson View Post
...I will yield more by PM for those prepared to reveal their true identity under solemn promise - I will give my WORD - of utter secrecy....
Anyway, I am sad. It seems to me that the resurrection of this name, when everyone is doing their level best to erase it from memory, discussions about names on press releases and who-was-on-what flight-with-whom–and-when, all seem to me to be concern about the flaking paint on the support bracket of the cistern in the leftmost ladies toilet cubicle on C deck (starboard), when our "ship" has just hit a ****ing great lump of ice.
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62

Tuesday, 17 May 2011




this odious little lad has rather dropped below the radar since the local elections - though to be fair it was clear that in both political and personality terms he had never really had any significance beyond a parasite leaching off of others.

Interestingly John Ison at this years local elections was one of 50 candidates pretending to the UKIP publicity in the West Midlands EU Region. Out of those 50 UKIP candidates John Ison polled the lowest number of votes of all and was the only one to poll less than 100.

Further he was aware of his spectacular and embarrassing failure I suspect because not even to support true UKIP candidates did he bother to turn up to the count in the region in which he stood.

It is worth noting that the only support this odious little man seems to get is on Anthony Butcher's EU controlled blog where a cowardly attack smear poster, sheltering their distasteful lies and beligerent dishonesty behind anonymity endlessly brings UKIP into disrepute as it seems that those posting under the name of Skeptyk are not only dishonest cowards but working for the failed leadership of UKIP as parasites feeding there off.

There are many blogs around that are run by long term supporters of UKIP that are genuinely and patriotically seeking to clean-up and improve UKIP by fair criticism and many facts revealed that can be totally defended under the terms of 'veritas'.

Junius is one such mine is another as we both seek to see UKIP restored as fit for purpose - disassociated from odious individuals like John Ison and their duplicitous and underhand self seeking behaviour.

Similarly for as long as UKIP is associated with liars, cheats and low lifes whether acting in cowardly anonymity as with Skeptyk or Independent UKIP or using names of no worth or repute as with liars and fools like Marta Andreasen, John Ison, Stuart Agnew, Mick McGough, Mark Croucher, David Bannerman, Derek Clark or similar filth - that UKIP tollerates and seemingly encourages such as they, with such parasites and their odious behaviour UKIP is a spent force and clearly unfit for purpose.

Greg Lance-Watkins.

Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

05-Apr-2011 - Candidate John ISON For Public Office

05-Apr-2011 - Candidate John ISON For Public Office


I may be wrong but wasn't Ashley Mote debarred from standing for UKIP and thus suspended because he was under criminal investigation at the time of his election as an MEP?

Perhaps UKIP would be better served by ex BNP members as in Liverpool - rather than liars, theives and cheats.

Dated Tuesday 5 April 2011 Mark Rogers
Returning Officer
Printed and published by the Returning Officer, PO Box 18, Council House, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 9QS
Election of a Borough Councillor
The following is a statement of the persons nominated for election as a Borough Councillor for
Silhill Ward
Name of Candidate
Home Address
Description (if any)
Name of Proposer
Reason why no longer nominated*
60 Chichester Grove, Chelmsley Wood, B37 5RZ
Liberal Democrat
Stone Bruce K
Alan William
53A Damson Lane, Solihull, B92 9JR
British National Party
Palmer Andrew
282 Warwick Road, Solihull, B92 7AF
The Conservative Party Candidate
Pittaway Sheila M
John Paul
112 Charford Road, Bromsgrove, B60 3NQ
UK Independence Party (UK I P)
Lough Gilbert M

147 Seven Star Road, Solihull, B91 2BN
The Labour Party Candidate
Stephens Nicholas J
Roderick William
20 Birchley Rise, Solihull, B92 7QD
Green Party
Steen Kelly C
193 Chamberlain Crescent, Shirley, Solihull, B90 2DJ
Solihull and Meriden Residents Association Candidate
Bird Helen P
*Decision of the Returning Officer that the nomination is invalid or other reason why a person nominated no longer stands nominated.
The persons above against whose name no entry is made in the last column have been and stand validly nominated.

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

07-Mar-2011 - UKIP - John ISON & Mark CROUCHER COLLUDE IN BURGLARY it seems!

07-Mar-2011 - UKIP - John ISON & Mark CROUCHER COLLUDE IN BURGLARY it seems!

Monday, 7 March 2011

UKIP: John Ison and Mark Croucher implicated in theft from Nikki Sinclaire's office

An e-mail has emerged suggesting that UKIP's Mark Croucher has been receiving information stolen from Nikki Sinclaire"s office in Birmingham. The e-mail, which contained dozens of highly sensitive and personal documents, relating to the MEP and members of her staff, was sent by John Ison, and was addressed to It seems that this e-mail address belongs to Mark Croucher.

-----Original Message-----
> From: John P Ison []
> Sent: 19 April 2010 10:14
> To: ''
> Subject: Download this NOT the others!!

An extract from the e-mail, verifying the addresses, briefly appeared on the British Democracy Forum. It caused a massive panic amongst the UKIP leadership, as they realised that one of their own was implicated in the theft, which we understand is already under investigation by the police. A UKIP MEP is also believed to be implicated.

Mark 'Friar Tuck' Croucher: left-wing extremist, friend of Farage and MEP press officer
MEPs and party officials alike will be aghast to learn that such dirty tricks take place with the full knowledge of the upper echelons of the party hierarchy.

As one MEP told Junius "Mark Croucher won't be welcome in my office any more, I can tell you!"

See Junius Blog CLICK HERE
Enhanced by Zemanta

Sunday, 6 March 2011

06-Mar-2011 - John ISON Tries to help The EU with his spin for UKIP it seems!

 06-Mar-2011 - John ISON Tries to help The EU with his spin for UKIP it seems
UKIP MEP Nikki SINCLAIRE Locates More EU Waste!
As Featured By The SUNDAY TIMES!!
His Story IS a Lemon!
& with a 42DD
Leaves a sour taste in your mouth!


Yet another excellent exposure of EU profligacy and waste with OUR money!

The News of The World also had a large quantity of material but have been persuaded to suppress it by the intervention of Nigel Farage seeking it seems to damage the efforts of Nikki Sinclaire to do the job she was elected to do - it would seem he has colluded with his mistress Annabelle Fuller and the Tory Head Office plant he placed in UKIP Press Office some time ago Stephen Sobey both of Athena-PR and long term friends and the apparent pack of lies and set-up structured by John Ison who is currently under investigation by the Police for various and numerous thefts.

The News of The World has been advised of the Crime Numbers and the position of The Press Complaints Commission under 10:1 some time ago and hence presumably they have not run with the dishonest penny ante smear set up against Nikki Sinclaire.

It may also have made the claims presented to The Sunday Times which had to be surrounded by 'Allegedly' with much frequency and The NoTW position look a little silly on the febrile evidence stolen to try to show what seem to be switched fuel receipts, presumably from one vehicle to another, and then made to look as if Sinclaire had fiddled about £1,200 look even more stupid when Guy Basnett realised from her published accounts, and the extensive help she gave him, that she had donated around £54,000 from her own salary to the cause of EUroRealism and also The Petition for a referendum.

It is worth remembering that when these CLAIMED receipts were being put into the accounts John Ison was responsible for Nikki Sinclaire's transport and for her to have signed off a receipt it would first have been approved by John Ison who was in a position of trust and commensurately salaried!

I wonder when it will prove expedient for John Ison to turn on his new best friends and betray them as he tried dishonestly to do with the material he stole from Sinclaire? 

To view the balance of this article CLICK HERE

Enhanced by Zemanta

Saturday, 5 March 2011

04-Mar-2011 - 'UKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property'

04-Mar-2011 - 'UKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property'

#0323* - 'UKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property'
Clean EUkip up NOW make UKIP electable! 
The corruption of EUkip’s leadership, 
their anti UKIP claque in POWER & the NEC 
is what gives the remaining 10% a bad name!  
Anthony BUTCHER's Squalid British Democracy Forum acting for UKIP states:
'UKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property' !!
British Democracy Forum
·  Log Out
o No new messages
·  Welcome,

Top of Form
Bottom of Form
·  Home
·  Forum
·  Scandal: UKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property.

Results 1 to 3 of 3
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
o Current Rating
o Excellent
o Good
o Average
o Bad
o Terrible
Bottom of Form
·  Display
1.     Today 08:57 AM #1
Mjolnir is offline
Junior Member Mjolnir is just starting out

Join Date
Apr 2008
DefaultUKIP official implicated in theft and passing of stolen property.
Below is the text from the head of an e-mail sent by UKIP's John Ison. The content of the e-mail included scans of a large number of documents that had been kept in the offices of Nikki Sinclaire MEP. The documents included private telephone bills, staff contracts and pay statements, as well as other confidential papers. The dates on some of the documents, and indeed the date of the e-mail, strongly suggest that Ison had copied them long after he ceased to work for the MEP. How he was able to obtain access to her offices without authorisation is now a matter for others to determine.

Whilst Ison has long been under suspicion, and is known to the police already in this matter, it is enlightening to see to whom this stolen information was passed.

The address '' belongs to Mark Croucher.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: John P Ison []
> Sent: 19 April 2010 10:14
> To: ''
> Subject: Download this NOT the others!!

Need I say more at the moment - I think not!
Looks like the thief John Ison in total lack of trust relative to his position of trust as a staff member and I gather in betrayal of a personal friends for his own gain and now it seems colluding in a scam with Nigel Farage and The News of The World to publish a completely untrue story about an MEP for his own gain-  and no doubt as an act of vengeance having been caught stealing and spared after an impressive ACT of tears now has again betrayed those who were foolish enough to trust this clearly untrustworthy little creep.

I would have thoughht there is probably no more notable stupidity than trying to con a National Newspaper with a readership of a claimed 7,000,000 or so Guy Basnett tells me! I am surprised that Nigel Farage has exposed himself to involvement which is I am reliably informed is provable!

Minded that Anthony Butcher is always dishonest and will jump through any hoop UKIP wish I have every reason to believe this posting will be ordered removed by UKIP PR when they see it - you will note the risible outrage of Skeptyk and their latest sock puppet already!

That someone as dishonest as consistently as Skeptyk is still allowed to post on the Forum speaks volumes for the standard of integrituy of Anthony Butcher and his minions.

To cast a timeous bon mote so very redolent:
"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud."
-- Sophocles
(c 497/6 BC - 406/5 BC) Greek playwright
The dishonourable and the scum of the earth seek to win every point in every argument and impress themselves in their own shaving mirror, but the honourable man seeks to make his point with truth honourably, aware that Sophocles is remembered 2,500 years later when the trash and parasites spinning, weaving and lying for UKIP's corrupt leadership are merely nebishes and hirelings forgotten in their own lunch times - Many so ashamed of their own behaviour they skulk in anonymity using the weak and the gullible as sock puppets to lie for them, to weave their webs of deceit.

Prostitutes to the income and the personal gain whilst Patriots take the assaults in insults in defence of honour and these United Kingdoms.
 INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance
Reclaim YOUR Future 
Write Upon Your Ballot Paper at EVERY election:
(IF You Have No INDEPENDENT Leave-the-EU Alliance Candidate) .
to Reclaim YOUR Future 
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins
tel: 01291 - 62 65 62
Enhanced by Zemanta